Tollywood’s resolve to resist dubbed films during festivals will be tested in the December – January period. Hollywood is lining up a movie extravaganza for the Christmas, New Year period. At least 11 oscar winners (be it directors, actors or actresses) have films awaiting release from 4th December to 2nd Jan. Of these not every film will be dubbed into regional languages. But a few definitely will make their way onto our screens. Heading the probability list are: The Adventures of Tintin: The secret of the Unicorn (film by Spielberg using the revolutionary 3d-motion capture technology), Sherlock Holmes Game of Shadows (an action, mystery film starring Robert Downey Junior), Mission Impossible IV – The Ghost Protocol (starring Tom Cruise). While these films will not be a threat for genuine big-star blockbusters, they will definitely have an impact on the number of screens available for small cinemas.
- Nithin to romance milky beauty?
- Mahesh25’s costumes to be trendsetting
- Star director roped in for Chiru’s son in law?
- Poll : Which of these two trailers did you like the most?
- KTR to grace Ee Nagaraniki Emaindi pre-release event