Young Tamil director Atlee Kumar had given two memorable blockbusters for Tamil superstar Vijay in the form of Theri and Mersal. Recently there were reports that Vijay and Atlee may team up for a hat-trick.
Putting an end to all the speculations, Atlee, much to the joy of Vijay fans, has confirmed in a recent media interaction that he will be directing Vijay’s next film after Sarkar. “I feel more courageous. I feel more responsible. I want to do something which wasn’t done before. I got a good lead. Expect the unexpected,” Atlee said about directing Vijay for the third time.
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic
- RX100 hero Kartikeya to romance two heroines in Hippi
- Rejected 50 scripts before signing Kavacham: Bellamkonda Sai
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy
- KCR biopic’s first look unveiled