Young Tamil director Atlee Kumar had given two memorable blockbusters for Tamil superstar Vijay in the form of Theri and Mersal. Recently there were reports that Vijay and Atlee may team up for a hat-trick.
Putting an end to all the speculations, Atlee, much to the joy of Vijay fans, has confirmed in a recent media interaction that he will be directing Vijay’s next film after Sarkar. “I feel more courageous. I feel more responsible. I want to do something which wasn’t done before. I got a good lead. Expect the unexpected,” Atlee said about directing Vijay for the third time.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake