NTR and Trivikram teamed up with each other for Aravindha Sametha. Needless to say, expectations are quite high on their first collaboration. The makers are going all out to make this project a memorable one for the fans of the star hero-director duo.
Now, the latest reports reveal that expensive properties are being used for Aravindha Sametha’d shoot. Apparently, there is a scene where Trivikram wanted to shoot dry leaves on a tree. The art department hired several specially made leaves from Chennai and each leaf reportedly cost the makers at least several lakhs.
S Radhakrishna is producing Aravindha Sametha. Pooja Hegde is the film’s leading lady and Thaman is the music composer. The film will be released for the upcoming Dasara season.
- AR Murugadoss reveals key details about Vijay’s Sarkar
- Pawan Kalyan to not celebrate Dasara
- Interesting update on Nani’s Jersey
- NTR’s impressive response to criticism on ‘less entertainment’ in ASVR
- Rahul Ravindran pens a heartfelt letter for Chinmayi