Mahesh Babu’s Sarileru Neekevvaru has turned out to be the biggest blockbuster of his career. The film has collected over Rs 110 crore global share so far and continues to register decent revenues even in its second week.
Needless to say, Mahesh is quite thrilled with the success. Interacting with a popular English daily, the Superstar said that this is his most memorable Sankranti till date. “This time I experienced a new sense of euphoria. For four years I did serious films. For the first time I opened up and did this film, keeping my fans in mind and, looking at the results, I think it was the best decision,” Mahesh said.
Mahesh has just left for the US for a 2 month-long holiday along with his family. He will kick-start Vamshi Paidipally’s film in summer.
Articles that might interest you:
- After Surya, yet another star turns producer for his wife
- Salman’s cameo in SRK’s film to be shot here
- Noted channel bags digital rights of Balakrishna’s next?
- Mahesh-Rajamouli film to go on floors during this film?
- Gaali Sampath gets a U certificate; All set for March 11 release
- Gaali Sampath is the best role of my career- Rajendra Prasad