Mahesh Babu’s Sarileru Neekevvaru has turned out to be the biggest blockbuster of his career. The film has collected over Rs 110 crore global share so far and continues to register decent revenues even in its second week.
Needless to say, Mahesh is quite thrilled with the success. Interacting with a popular English daily, the Superstar said that this is his most memorable Sankranti till date. “This time I experienced a new sense of euphoria. For four years I did serious films. For the first time I opened up and did this film, keeping my fans in mind and, looking at the results, I think it was the best decision,” Mahesh said.
Mahesh has just left for the US for a 2 month-long holiday along with his family. He will kick-start Vamshi Paidipally’s film in summer.
Articles that might interest you:
- This Bollywood hero wants to work with Samantha
- Clarity on Bheemla Nayak’s release plans leaves fans thrilled
- KGF Chapter 2 to lock horns with these two biggies
- Nani inspired me to do Jersey: Shahid Kapoor
- Love Story team to join hands next year
- Madhavan’s directorial debut – Rocketry gets a date