Among the Sankranthi releases, Express Raja was the first movie to break even due to its minuscule budget. Today, the flick has hit the screens in Tamil Nadu and Karnataka and received very good response.
Meanwhile, 150 more theatres have been added in week two in the two Telugu States. This is not surprising given the film’s success and the fact that the flick did not release to its fullest potential in the first week.
Also, the delay of a couple of movies turned into an advantage for Express Raja. UV Creations has hit the jackpot once again. After Mirchi, Run Raja Run, Jil and Bhale Bhale Mogadivoy, Express Raja has brought them big bucks as well.
- U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy’s latest US Collections
- Sun Pictures to produce much-awaited superstar film
- Interview : Rashmika Mandanna – I am in no mood to speak about my breakup
- Big update: Rajini’s Petta joins Sankranthi race
- Star villain joins Sye Raa shoot