Ironically, Harish never wanted to be an actor and was in fact a cabin crew member with British Airways. “Acting happened by chance and my recent hit, Srimanthudu opened a lot of doors for me” says the talented actor.
Harish also added that he is thrilled about his role in the upcoming film Krishnagadi Veera Prema Gadha and is confident that it will fetch him the same result which Srimanthudu did.
- Priyanka, Nick Jonas to wed in a royal palace in Jodhpur
- Pawan Kalyan escapes unhurt in a car accident
- Taxiwala director reveals how Arjun Reddy made a solid impact on him
- PressNote: ‘NTR Biopic Overseas Release by US Telugu’
- Veteran comedian to contest Telangana elections