Ironically, Harish never wanted to be an actor and was in fact a cabin crew member with British Airways. “Acting happened by chance and my recent hit, Srimanthudu opened a lot of doors for me” says the talented actor.
Harish also added that he is thrilled about his role in the upcoming film Krishnagadi Veera Prema Gadha and is confident that it will fetch him the same result which Srimanthudu did.
- Talented actor joins Anjali’s Geethanjali 2
- Mayhem in June: 7 films to release on the same day
- Latest buzz on Balayya-Boyapati’s film
- Sammohanam, Mahanati & Abhimanyudu latest Vizag collections
- Surbhi to romance Aadi Sai Kumar