Ironically, Harish never wanted to be an actor and was in fact a cabin crew member with British Airways. “Acting happened by chance and my recent hit, Srimanthudu opened a lot of doors for me” says the talented actor.
Harish also added that he is thrilled about his role in the upcoming film Krishnagadi Veera Prema Gadha and is confident that it will fetch him the same result which Srimanthudu did.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake