We already reported that leading Tamil star Suriya will once again be teaming up with mass action entertainers specialist, Hari, for the third installment of the successful Singam franchise. Anushka, who appeared in both Singam and Singam 2, will join Singam 3 team to complete the trilogy.
In a latest addition to the film’s star cast, Shruti Haasan will play a crucial role in the film. As per the latest update, Singam 3 will be shot extensively in four foreign countries. While the first two films were deeply rooted in Tamil Nadu, Singam 3 gets bigger with the foreign backdrop. Reportedly, a major part of Singam 3 will be shot in Australia, Paris and a couple of songs will be canned in Africa.
- Taxiwaala’s US premiere collections
- Dil Raju launches Nandita Sweta’s Akshara
- Ram vows to satisfy his fans with his next film
- Taxiwaala off to a good start in the Telugu states
- Ram Charan appreciates Taxiwaala