Superstar Rajinikanth’s upcoming film, Kabali, in the direction of Ranjith Pa is progressing at a brisk pace in Chennai. Soon after completing this schedule, the unit will fly to Malaysia for an extensive schedule. The latest reports reveal that the Malaysian schedule will kick start on October 19th and will proceed till the third week of November.
Radhika Apte is the female lead in the film. Rajinikanth will be seen in the role of an ageing gangster. Kalaipuli S Thanu is producing the film and Santosh Narayanan is scoring the tunes for the film. The film is likely to hit the screens in April next year.
- Case filed against noted actor
- Sarkar Tamil version finally breaches $1M mark
- Poll: Which among these is your favorite Thaman album?
- What next for Sreenu Vaitla?
- Priyanka Chopra ropes in star choreographer for her wedding