On the eve of Superstar Mahesh Babu’s 41st birthday, PVP Cinema, one of the leading film production houses down south, has officially announced its next film in the combination of Mahesh Babu and Vamshi Paidipally, the director of PVP Cinema’s summer release, Oopiri.
The first look poster of Mahesh-Vamshi film gives us enough hint that the film has an extensive American backdrop. All other details regarding the film’s cast and crew members have been kept under wraps. The movie will go on floors soon after Mahesh finishes his ongoing film in Murugadoss’ direction early next year.
- Mr Majnu director’s next with star hero?
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next