Balakrishna’s upcoming film ‘Legend’ is nearing completion and the buzz surrounding the film is growing day by day. Directed by Boyapati Sreenu, the film is being jointly produced by Anil Sunkara, Gopichand, Ram Achanta and Sai Korrapati under 14 Reels Entertainments banner and Vaarahi Chalana Chitram banner respectively.
Since the film is a powerful action drama, the makers are taking extra care to include superb action sequences to suit Balakrishna’s image. Most part of the film has been shot in Vizag and Hyderabad. Recently, a massive action sequence was shot in the desert near Dubai and it’s said to have come out extremely well. Radhika Apte and Sonal Chauhan have played lead roles opposite Balakrishna. Jagapathi Babu is the main villain in the film.
Devi Sri Prasad has scored the music and the audio might be launched on a grand scale on March 9. The film is expected to hit the screens either in the last week of March or early April.
- Interview : Srinivas Reddy- Jamba Lakidi Pamba will provide full-fledged entertainment
- Nithin’s next gets an interesting title
- Hollywood hit inspires Ee Nagaraniki Emaindi
- Star action director roped for Rajini film
- Title confirmed for Vijay Devarakonda’s next