Looks like Nani’s Awe has caught on extremely well with the overseas audience. The film is doing exceptionally well in the US and will cross the half million by Sunday night.
Seeing this, the overseas distributors have added extra screens for the film in many areas of the US. The hatke film is garnering good attention from all over and director Prashanth Varma is being appreciated all over for his work.
Back in India, the word of mouth is strong and with each day the film is only growing stronger.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry