After waiting in the wings for a long time now, Sampoornesh Babu’s Kobbari Matta released all over today. The word of mouth for the film is decent in the multiplexes and audience are happy to see Sampoo after a long gap.
Now, the latest we hear is that seeing the craze of the film, the makers have increased a few theaters in the Nizam area.
Sai Rajesh produces this film which has been directed by Rupak Ronaldson. Sampoo is seen in three different roles in this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anushka joins Twitter; Fans give her a rousing welcome
- Acclaimed Tamil star turns villain for Mahesh Babu?
- Vijay Deverakonda becomes the first South Indian hero to pull off this feat
- Vithika Sheru all set for her new avatar
- Balayya asks for a bounded script to comeback director?
- Yash to share a chunk of profits from KGF 2’s collections