After waiting in the wings for a long time now, Sampoornesh Babu’s Kobbari Matta released all over today. The word of mouth for the film is decent in the multiplexes and audience are happy to see Sampoo after a long gap.
Now, the latest we hear is that seeing the craze of the film, the makers have increased a few theaters in the Nizam area.
Sai Rajesh produces this film which has been directed by Rupak Ronaldson. Sampoo is seen in three different roles in this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Viral – Kalyan Ram’s beautiful family
- 28 celebrities to grace The Warrior Tamil pre-release event
- Date locked for Ghani’s world television premiere
- Date, time locked for The Warriorr’s pre-release event
- Strategic move from ‘Happy Birthday’ makers
- Rakshit Shetty’s kind gesture wins hearts