There was a superb buzz for Geetha Govindam as Vijay Devarakonda was coming fresh after the success of Arjun Reddy. Naturally, there was a lot of hype for the film and the hit audio made things more interesting.
The advance bookings of the film were quite good in both the Telugu states and in places like Chennai, several shows of the film have been sold out on the first day.
As the film is getting a good response from all over, extra shows are being added in certain multiplexes of the city. Post the success of Arjun Reddy, Vijay is a known name in Tamil Nadu and is closely being followed by the trade circles.
He will make his Tamil debut with a film called NOTA.
- Harassment is more rampant in South than in Bollywood: Amyra Dastur
- NTR Mahanayakudu to be wrapped up today
- RRR enters the record books already!
- Female lead locked for Dhanush’s new film
- Krishnam Raju’s latest statement on Prabhas’ marriage