All eyes are on Prabhas’ upcoming action thriller, Saaho. With a budget of over Rs 300 crores, Saaho is one of the most expensive films ever made in India. The film has done a record pre-release business nearly worth Rs 125 crores in Nizam, Andhra and Ceded.
To recover such huge investments, Saaho makers are said to be trying to acquire permission for 2 extra morning shows per day across the twin Telugu states. The governments of AP and Telangana are expected to grant the permissions ahead of the film’s release.
Saaho is a trilingual film, simultaneously shot in Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam and Hindi and is also releasing in Malayalam on August 30. This Sujeeth directorial also stars Bollywood actors Shraddha Kapoor, Neil Nitin Mukesh and others. UV Creations banner has bankrolled the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kajal to team up with this star hero after 7 years?
- Pooja Hegde’s only condition to her directors
- SRK trolled for teaming up with star director accused in #MeToo
- Mahesh Babu addresses key issue
- Problems continue for Indian 2- Talented actress walks out
- Ranarangam’s dismal US collections