Hero Nikhil was supposed to tie the knot with his girlfriend Dr Pallavi Varma on April 16. However, after vowing to get married at any cost initially, Nikhil finally had to postpone his wedding due to the lockdown. Both the family members then decided May 14 as the new wedding date.
However, with the union government extending the lockdown for the second time straight, Nikhil is left with no option but to postpone his wedding plans yet again. In a latest interview with a popular English daily, Nikhil said that it’s “extremely frustrating” to postpone his wedding.
However, the actor went on to say that “there are people out there who are dealing with much bigger problems.” The couple will be tying the knot after the lockdown and throw a grand celebration.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Deverakonda becomes the first South Indian hero to pull off this feat
- Vithika Sheru all set for her new avatar
- Balayya asks for a bounded script to comeback director?
- Yash to share a chunk of profits from KGF 2’s collections
- Thanks to COVID- Sonu Sood’s dull career picks up
- Bigg Boss 4- This contestant’s safe game working big time