Hero Nikhil was supposed to tie the knot with his girlfriend Dr Pallavi Varma on April 16. However, after vowing to get married at any cost initially, Nikhil finally had to postpone his wedding due to the lockdown. Both the family members then decided May 14 as the new wedding date.
However, with the union government extending the lockdown for the second time straight, Nikhil is left with no option but to postpone his wedding plans yet again. In a latest interview with a popular English daily, Nikhil said that it’s “extremely frustrating” to postpone his wedding.
However, the actor went on to say that “there are people out there who are dealing with much bigger problems.” The couple will be tying the knot after the lockdown and throw a grand celebration.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu to extend his support for Nithin
- Anasuya clears the air on Pushpa
- Latest – Varalakshmi as mega hero’s villain?
- Mahesh Babu- Anil Ravipudi project back in news again?
- MP Santosh Kumar presents trophies to COVID Warriors Cricket Tourney winners
- Mangli’s unique voice makes Saranga Dariya a rage