Hero Nikhil was supposed to tie the knot with his girlfriend Dr Pallavi Varma on April 16. However, after vowing to get married at any cost initially, Nikhil finally had to postpone his wedding due to the lockdown. Both the family members then decided May 14 as the new wedding date.
However, with the union government extending the lockdown for the second time straight, Nikhil is left with no option but to postpone his wedding plans yet again. In a latest interview with a popular English daily, Nikhil said that it’s “extremely frustrating” to postpone his wedding.
However, the actor went on to say that “there are people out there who are dealing with much bigger problems.” The couple will be tying the knot after the lockdown and throw a grand celebration.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chay Akkineni speaks about the most difficult part of Love Story
- Poll: Which aspect of Tuck Jagadish did not impress you?
- Allu Arjun wraps up Pushpa; Heads straight to Apollo to see Sai Tej
- Shriya Saran shifts base to Mumbai
- Concept video and premise of Sasivadane looks cool
- New gossip about RRR’s delay becomes a hot topic