With just 5 films, Tamil actress Sai Pallavi has carved a niche for herself. She is now one of the most sought after heroines down South. Sai Pallavi is currently acting in Suriya’s NGK, Dhanush’s Maari 2 and Sharwanand’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu. The actress is admired for her unique characters.
In her latest interview with a popular English daily, Sai Pallavi looked back at her career. “I am extremely happy in my space right now. I had the opportunity to portray serious as well as some fun roles so early in my career. This helped me decide what really gave me satisfaction,” the talented actress said.
Sai Pallavi went on to reveal how she was criticized for signing movies like MCA and Kanam. While MCA had her in a very small role, she played a mother in Kanam. “But audiences are above this. “Whether I play a mom, a girlfriend, a teacher, or a wife, they will see it only as a character. With every role that I play, I discover something new,” said Sai Pallavi.
- Krishnam Raju’s latest statement on Prabhas’ marriage
- Senior hero to play villain in a film based on Pawan Kalyan
- Rajnikanth to play this powerful role after 3 decades?
- Latest speculation on NTR, Charan’s roles in RRR
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu latest Krishna collections