Talented young director Anil Ravipudi has scored yet another success with Venkatesh-Varun Tej’s just released multi-starrer, Fun and Frustration (F2). Anil interacted with the media to share his happiness over F2’s success.
Anil said during his media interaction that he will surely enter Bollywood if he gets the right opportunity. He further revealed that he wants to remake his debut film, the Kalyan Ram-starrer cop drama, Pataas, in Hindi. Interestingly, Anil said he will make the female lead as the main protagonist in Pataas’ Bollywood remake.
- Interesting update on Balayya-Boyapti film
- Legendary musician for Vijay Anthony film
- Star hero as chief guest for Mr. Majnu pre-release event
- F2’s solid 5-day worldwide collections
- NTR Mahanayakudu postponed to February second week?