Talented young director Anil Ravipudi has scored yet another success with Venkatesh-Varun Tej’s just released multi-starrer, Fun and Frustration (F2). Anil interacted with the media to share his happiness over F2’s success.
Anil said during his media interaction that he will surely enter Bollywood if he gets the right opportunity. He further revealed that he wants to remake his debut film, the Kalyan Ram-starrer cop drama, Pataas, in Hindi. Interestingly, Anil said he will make the female lead as the main protagonist in Pataas’ Bollywood remake.
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha learns and teaches an important lesson
- Malayalam star actors’ next to be shot on iPhone
- Suriya’s Aakaasam Neen Haddhura trailer to be out on this date
- Star actor’s next is a satirical political drama
- Glamorous girl back in Telugu films?
- Kamal Haasan’s strong comments go viral