Talented young director Anil Ravipudi has scored yet another success with Venkatesh-Varun Tej’s just released multi-starrer, Fun and Frustration (F2). Anil interacted with the media to share his happiness over F2’s success.
Anil said during his media interaction that he will surely enter Bollywood if he gets the right opportunity. He further revealed that he wants to remake his debut film, the Kalyan Ram-starrer cop drama, Pataas, in Hindi. Interestingly, Anil said he will make the female lead as the main protagonist in Pataas’ Bollywood remake.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star Producer’s son’s film from March 2020
- Nikhil upset with Arjun Suravaram’s piracy
- Brochevarevarura Tamil remake on the cards
- Young hero ready to act in more negative roles
- Will he host Bigg Boss Telugu again?
- Venkatesh’s next to go on floors soon