Talented young director Anil Ravipudi has scored yet another success with Venkatesh-Varun Tej’s just released multi-starrer, Fun and Frustration (F2). Anil interacted with the media to share his happiness over F2’s success.
Anil said during his media interaction that he will surely enter Bollywood if he gets the right opportunity. He further revealed that he wants to remake his debut film, the Kalyan Ram-starrer cop drama, Pataas, in Hindi. Interestingly, Anil said he will make the female lead as the main protagonist in Pataas’ Bollywood remake.
Articles that might interest you:
- Wink sensation Priya Prakash to debut in Sandalwood
- When Shahid refused to act in Arjun Reddy’s remake for this reason
- Kabir Singh repeats Arjun Reddy’s feat in these aspects
- Will this young hero impress in an action avatar?
- Bollywood trade prediction: Advantage Prabhas over Akshay & John
- Sharwanand’s shoulder surgery lasts for 11 hours; Shifted to ICU