After the blockbuster Sankranthi entertainer, Fun and Frustration, Tollywood stars Victory Venkatesh and Varun Tej have teamed up with each other once again. Both the actors have dubbed for the Telugu version of the upcoming Hollywood fantasy flick, Aladdin.
Aladdin Telugu version’s trailer is out, and while Venky has dubbed for the Genie character, played by Hollywood star Will Smith, Varun has dubbed for Aladdin’s character. The film is directed by popular Hollywood director Guy Ritchie and produced by Walt Disney Pictures. Aladdin is releasing across India on May 24.
Articles that might interest you:
- Whopping budget for Vishnu Manchu’s mythological magnum opus
- Teja’s two new projects revealed on his birthday
- Mahesh-Vamsi Paidipally film doubtful-Deets inside?
- Poll : Who among these two should romance NTR in Trivikram film?
- Noted singer croons a special song for Trump
- Bheeshma takes a solid start-Day One collections