After the blockbuster Sankranthi entertainer, Fun and Frustration, Tollywood stars Victory Venkatesh and Varun Tej have teamed up with each other once again. Both the actors have dubbed for the Telugu version of the upcoming Hollywood fantasy flick, Aladdin.
Aladdin Telugu version’s trailer is out, and while Venky has dubbed for the Genie character, played by Hollywood star Will Smith, Varun has dubbed for Aladdin’s character. The film is directed by popular Hollywood director Guy Ritchie and produced by Walt Disney Pictures. Aladdin is releasing across India on May 24.
Articles that might interest you:
- Keerthy Suresh to join Rang De sets soon
- Karan Johar strongly condemns media trial against him in drug case
- Pay-per-view price fixed for this star hero’s film
- Noted Tamil hero’s next to have a big Telugu release
- Sree Vishnu’s next to roll out soon
- This director struggling to retain his lost glory with back to back films