Released as a Sankranthi festive treat, Venkatesh and Varun Tej’s multi-starrer comedy entertainer, Fun and Frustration, turned out to be a huge money-spinner at the box-offices in the twin Telugu states and overseas. On Sunday, in Krishna district, F2 collected Rs 17.95 lakh share, taking its 16-day total share to Rs 4.67 crores. The film is all set to cross the Rs 5 crore share mark in the Krishna region.
On the other hand, Akhil’s Mr Majnu is facing a tough challenge at the ticket windows. In Krishna district, the film collected Rs 12.39 lakh share on Sunday, ending up with a 3-day total share of Rs 57.64 lakhs.
Finally, Ram Charan’s Vinaya Vidheya Rama has turned out to be a major disappointment for fans and distributors. The film collected a share of Rs 1.31 lakhs on Sunday. The film’s 17-day total Krishna share is Rs 3.73 crores.
Articles that might interest you:
- US collections of Sankranthi films
- AVPL to touch the magical figure in this region?
- Poll : Which of these heroine’s performance did you love the most?
- This is when Pink remake will release?
- Allu Arjun takes solid remuneration for Ala Vaikunthapuramlo
- Mahesh Babu’s daughter re-creates Rashmika’s dialogues from Sarileru’s