Released as a Sankranthi festive treat, Venkatesh and Varun Tej’s multi-starrer comedy entertainer, Fun and Frustration, turned out to be a huge money-spinner at the box-offices in the twin Telugu states and overseas. On Sunday, in Krishna district, F2 collected Rs 17.95 lakh share, taking its 16-day total share to Rs 4.67 crores. The film is all set to cross the Rs 5 crore share mark in the Krishna region.
On the other hand, Akhil’s Mr Majnu is facing a tough challenge at the ticket windows. In Krishna district, the film collected Rs 12.39 lakh share on Sunday, ending up with a 3-day total share of Rs 57.64 lakhs.
Finally, Ram Charan’s Vinaya Vidheya Rama has turned out to be a major disappointment for fans and distributors. The film collected a share of Rs 1.31 lakhs on Sunday. The film’s 17-day total Krishna share is Rs 3.73 crores.
Articles that might interest you:
- Adipurush trends India wide; But Prabhas’ fans disappointed
- Never took a single holiday in my 35 yr old career, says crazy director
- Sudheer Babu’s role in his next revealed
- Dulqer Salmaan’s trilingual film being shot in Kashmir
- Chiranjeevi-led CCC’s new initiative for cine workers
- Chiranjeevi condoles his senior fans’ demise