Fun and Frustration, Venkatesh and Varun Tej’s blockbuster comedy entertainer, released for Sankranthi and turned out to be the all-time 10th highest grossing Telugu film. F2 is all set to surpass Atharintiki Dharedhi (Rs 75.52 Crs) and then Janatha Garage (Rs 76.32 Crs) soon to occupy the 8th spot.
On Thursday, in Krishna district, F2 collected Rs 1.32 lakhs, taking its 20-day total Krishna share to Rs 4.79 crores. On the other hand, Akhil’s much-awaited romantic entertainer, Mr Majnu, disappointed fans and trade circles big-time. The film collected Rs 1.40 lakhs on Thursday. Mr Majnu’s first week total Krishna share is Rs 65.54 lakhs.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balayya Mass: Chennakesava Reddy’s re-release creates a sensation overseas
- OTT: Netflix announces 1899 series’ release date
- VTK Success Party – Producer gifts Simbu an expensive car
- Runtime locked for Hrithik Roshan’s Vikram Vedha
- Buzz: Amazon Prime bagged the streaming rights of these two Tamil biggies
- OTT: Popular OTT platform grabs the streaming rights of Sree Vishnu’s Alluri