Fun and Frustration, Venkatesh and Varun Tej’s blockbuster comedy entertainer, released for Sankranthi and turned out to be the all-time 10th highest grossing Telugu film. F2 is all set to surpass Atharintiki Dharedhi (Rs 75.52 Crs) and then Janatha Garage (Rs 76.32 Crs) soon to occupy the 8th spot.
On Thursday, in Krishna district, F2 collected Rs 1.32 lakhs, taking its 20-day total Krishna share to Rs 4.79 crores. On the other hand, Akhil’s much-awaited romantic entertainer, Mr Majnu, disappointed fans and trade circles big-time. The film collected Rs 1.40 lakhs on Thursday. Mr Majnu’s first week total Krishna share is Rs 65.54 lakhs.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted Actress turns singer
- Star director reveals Anu Emanuel’s attitude issues
- Allu Arjun is a dangerously hardworking actor : Murali Sharma
- Mahesh Babu’s new multiplex in this city?
- Strict rules being followed for megastar’s next
- Poll : Which of these two Pawan Kalyan films are you eagerly looking forward to?