Fun and Frustration, Venkatesh and Varun Tej’s blockbuster comedy entertainer, has successfully entered the top 10 grossing Telugu movies of all time. In Krishna district, on Friday, F2 collected Rs 3.92 lakhs and took its total 21-day share to Rs 4.85 crores. The film is expected to break into the Rs 5 crore club by the end of this week.
On the other hand, Akhil Akkineni’s Mr Majnu collected Rs 2.12 lakhs on Friday. The film’s 8-day total Krishna share is Rs 67.91 lakhs. Mr Majnu has turned out to be a biggest disappointment for Akhil, his fans and the distributors. The film will most certainly end its run by next week.
Articles that might interest you:
- Payal Rajput reveals her most favorite among her heroes
- On Republic Day, Mahesh Babu pays tributes to soldiers
- Tamannaah’s exercise schedule is jaw-dropping
- Mahesh Babu to undergo knee surgery?
- Sai Tej’s heroine in Nagarjuna’s Wild Dog
- Tamannaah reveals her dream role