Fun and Frustration, Venkatesh and Varun Tej’s blockbuster comedy entertainer, has successfully entered the top 10 grossing Telugu movies of all time. In Krishna district, on Friday, F2 collected Rs 3.92 lakhs and took its total 21-day share to Rs 4.85 crores. The film is expected to break into the Rs 5 crore club by the end of this week.
On the other hand, Akhil Akkineni’s Mr Majnu collected Rs 2.12 lakhs on Friday. The film’s 8-day total Krishna share is Rs 67.91 lakhs. Mr Majnu has turned out to be a biggest disappointment for Akhil, his fans and the distributors. The film will most certainly end its run by next week.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas to launch first look of Modi biopic
- Now, Mahesh Babu to star in a pan-India film?
- Harish Shankar explains why he chose Valmiki title
- Bollywood actress opens up about her casting couch experiences
- Pooja Hegde, a big surprise in Valmiki?
- Varun Tej praises Harish Shankar’s intense approach