Amid all the Sankranthi releases, only F2 managed to bring a huge cheer to its US distributors. The film stunned everyone by surpassing the $2M milestone on Saturday. And on Sunday, until 10 PM EST, F2 collected $38,046 from 74 locations, taking its latest US gross to $2,045,264.
On the other hand, Akhil Akkineni’s much-awaited romantic entertainer, Mr Majnu, is causing a great concern to its US distributors. The film could only collect $17,806 from 120 locations until 10 PM EST on Sunday. Mr Majnu’s 3-day updated US gross is $198,033. The film’s break even mark in the US is $1M.
Articles that might interest you:
- This star hero’s son is a fan of Thalapathy Vijay
- Chay, Sunil’s Tadakha being remade in Bollywood
- Interesting details about VV Vinayak’s hero debut film
- Varun Tej opens about Antariksham’s failure
- Sye Raa Trailer- Celeb Reactions
- Gang Leader’s latest US collections