Fun and Frustration (F2), Venkatesh and Varun Tej’s comedy multi-starrer, released yesterday to positive reviews. Trade and movie buffs termed the film a prefect Sankranthi entertainer. Thanks to the positive word of mouth, F2 has had a very good opening day.
In Nizam, on day one, F2 collected a solid distributor share of Rs 1.73 crores. The film’s Nizam area has been valued at Rs 9 crores, and the film will rake in huge profits for Dil Raju and the exhibitors, since the Sankranthi holidays have just begun. The humor factor and Venky coming back to doing comedy have worked out big-time in F2’s favor.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star Producer’s son’s film from March 2020
- Nikhil upset with Arjun Suravaram’s piracy
- Brochevarevarura Tamil remake on the cards
- Young hero ready to act in more negative roles
- Will he host Bigg Boss Telugu again?
- Venkatesh’s next to go on floors soon