Fun and Frustration (F2), Venkatesh and Varun Tej’s comedy multi-starrer, released yesterday to positive reviews. Trade and movie buffs termed the film a prefect Sankranthi entertainer. Thanks to the positive word of mouth, F2 has had a very good opening day.
In Nizam, on day one, F2 collected a solid distributor share of Rs 1.73 crores. The film’s Nizam area has been valued at Rs 9 crores, and the film will rake in huge profits for Dil Raju and the exhibitors, since the Sankranthi holidays have just begun. The humor factor and Venky coming back to doing comedy have worked out big-time in F2’s favor.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star Tollywood comedians dub for The Lion King
- Vijay63’s big update is here
- Poll: Which among these was a very over hyped film?
- Ismart Shankar title song- Mani Sharma’s mass touch
- Confirmed-Star heroine not doing that role in upcoming biopic
- Sye Raa’s trailer gets a date?