Fun and Frustration (F2), Venkatesh and Varun Tej’s comedy multi-starrer, released yesterday to positive reviews. Trade and movie buffs termed the film a prefect Sankranthi entertainer. Thanks to the positive word of mouth, F2 has had a very good opening day.
In Nizam, on day one, F2 collected a solid distributor share of Rs 1.73 crores. The film’s Nizam area has been valued at Rs 9 crores, and the film will rake in huge profits for Dil Raju and the exhibitors, since the Sankranthi holidays have just begun. The humor factor and Venky coming back to doing comedy have worked out big-time in F2’s favor.
- Karthikeya’s new film goes on floors
- F2 strikes gold on fifth day in Nizam
- NTR, VVR & F2’s latest Krishna collections
- KGF nears the 125 crore mark in Kannada
- Nithiin-Rashmika’s film to go on floors finally