Venky-Varun Tej’s multi-starrer, Fun and Frustration (F2), opened yesterday (Jan 12) to unanimous positive response from critics and movie lovers. The film is putting up a solid show at the box-offices in the twin Telugu states and overseas.
In a latest interview while sharing his happiness with the media over F2’s success, director Anil Ravipudi revealed that he has plans to make F3, a sequel to F2. Anil further said that both Venky and Varun Tej have already given their nod to the sequel. The talented director went on to say that he wants to turn F2 into a comedy movie franchise a la the hit Bollywood movie franchise, Golmaal.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sudheer Babu’s role in his next revealed
- Dulqer Salmaan’s trilingual film being shot in Kashmir
- Chiranjeevi-led CCC’s new initiative for cine workers
- Chiranjeevi condoles his senior fans’ demise
- Except those screening Vakeel Saab, cinema halls shut in Telangana
- Teja Sajja, Priya Prakash Varrier’s Ishq postponed