Venky-Varun Tej’s multi-starrer, Fun and Frustration (F2), opened yesterday (Jan 12) to unanimous positive response from critics and movie lovers. The film is putting up a solid show at the box-offices in the twin Telugu states and overseas.
In a latest interview while sharing his happiness with the media over F2’s success, director Anil Ravipudi revealed that he has plans to make F3, a sequel to F2. Anil further said that both Venky and Varun Tej have already given their nod to the sequel. The talented director went on to say that he wants to turn F2 into a comedy movie franchise a la the hit Bollywood movie franchise, Golmaal.
Articles that might interest you:
- Raj Kandukuri reveals the highlights of Choosi Chundangane
- Kajal Aggarwal ready to play Sita again!
- Star music director for Pawan Kalyan’s next?
- Sharwa to win the hearts of many with Sreekaram
- Disco Raja disappoints-First weekend collections
- Ala Vaikunthapuramlo on another level in Nizam