Venkatesh and Varun Tej’s Sankranthi blockbuster, F2, is having a dream run all over the world. In Nizam, particularly, the film is unstoppable at the ticket windows. F2 amassed a solid Rs 1.20 crore on Friday, collecting close to the 11.80 crore share in the Nizam region in its first week.
On the other hand, Vinaya Vidheya Rama has crashed heavily in Nizam and elsewhere. On Friday, this Ram Charan-starrer could collect only Rs 5 lakh share in Nizam. The film’s latest 8-day share is Rs 12.15 crores. VVR now needs a miracle to inch towards its break even mark in almost all the centres.
Articles that might interest you:
- Exclusive Interview : Vishwak Sen- I want to be the next Vijay Sethupati
- Valmiki’s Godavari and Nellore pre-release business
- Kiara Advani signs one more horror comedy
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s crucial interval schedule wrapped up
- Nani’s film with Falaknuma Das hero to be launched soon
- Politics ruined Chiranjeevi’s career, says star hero