Venkatesh and Varun Tej’s Sankranthi blockbuster, F2, is having a dream run all over the world. In Nizam, particularly, the film is unstoppable at the ticket windows. F2 amassed a solid Rs 1.20 crore on Friday, collecting close to the 11.80 crore share in the Nizam region in its first week.
On the other hand, Vinaya Vidheya Rama has crashed heavily in Nizam and elsewhere. On Friday, this Ram Charan-starrer could collect only Rs 5 lakh share in Nizam. The film’s latest 8-day share is Rs 12.15 crores. VVR now needs a miracle to inch towards its break even mark in almost all the centres.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan’s look in Pink remake to be natural
- Entha Manchivadavuraa’s latest worldwide collections
- Sudheer Babu’s look from ‘V’ to be out on this date
- KTR is all praise for Thaman
- Interesting title in consideration for Venkatesh’s Asuran remake
- Press Note : Choosi Choodangaane Overseas By Nirvana Cinemas