Fun and Frustration, Venkatesh and Varun Tej’s Sankranthi blockbuster, has had a steady Monday in Krishna district. The film collected a decent Rs 15.86 lakh share in the region yesterday, taking its 10-day total to Rs 3.96 crores.
On the other hand, Ram Charan’s Vinaya Vidheya Rama could collect a paltry amount of Rs 1.32 lakh share, ending up with an 11-day today share of Rs 3.67 crores. Finally, Balakrishna’s NTR Kathanayakudu collected Rs 0.36 lakhs on Monday. The film’s 13-day Krishna share is Rs 1.38 crores.
Articles that might interest you:
- Problems continue for Boyapati-Balayya film
- Japanese fans go gaga over Prabhas in Saaho
- KGF Chapter 2 enters last leg of shooting
- Pooja Hegde’s keen interest beyond acting is impressive
- Happening young beauty to romance NTR?
- Box-office records are temporary: Allu Arjun on AVPL’s success