Fun and Frustration, Venkatesh and Varun Tej’s Sankranthi blockbuster, has had a steady Monday in Krishna district. The film collected a decent Rs 15.86 lakh share in the region yesterday, taking its 10-day total to Rs 3.96 crores.
On the other hand, Ram Charan’s Vinaya Vidheya Rama could collect a paltry amount of Rs 1.32 lakh share, ending up with an 11-day today share of Rs 3.67 crores. Finally, Balakrishna’s NTR Kathanayakudu collected Rs 0.36 lakhs on Monday. The film’s 13-day Krishna share is Rs 1.38 crores.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Live Updates from Gaddhalakonda Ganesh
- Star DP’s daughter in talks for Vijay’s next?
- Nithiin’s reprise of Vijay Sethupathi in Valmiki raises curiosity
- Bollywood superstar lauds Sye Raa’s trailer
- Sye Raa’s special screening for Bollywood celebs
- Details of Pawan Kalyan’s voice over in Sye Raa