Fun and Frustration, the latest Sankranthi blockbuster, has slowed down and is having a slow run at the box-offices across Krishna district. The film collected Rs 5.72 lakh share on Thursday, taking its 13-day Krishna total to Rs 4.22 crores.
On the other hand, Ram Charan’s Vinaya Vidheya Rama could collect just Rs 77,651. The film’s 14-day Krishna share is Rs 3.70 crores. Finally, NTR Kathanayakudu collected Rs 21,695 on Thursday and ended up with a 15-day share of Rs 1.38 crores in the Krishna region.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun-Sukumar’s film is not Seshachalam
- Thaman on board for Mahesh’s next!
- Rajinikanth’s fifth entry into the 200 crore club!
- Surprising success of Dear Comrade’s Hindi version
- Is this the title of Prabhas’ next?
- Former President Pranab Mukherjee honors Allu Aravind