Fun and Frustration, this year’s Sankranthi blockbuster starring Venkatesh, Varun Tej, Tamannaah and Mehreen, is making the most of the weekend holiday advantage. The film, in Krishna district, collected Rs 31 42 lakh share on Saturday, taking its 8-day total to Rs 3.43 crores. The film is all set to surpass VVR’s Krishna collections today.
On the other hand, Ram Charan’s Vinaya Vidheya Rama collected Rs 5.15 lakh share in the entire Krishna region on Saturday. The film’s 9-day total share is Rs 3.58 crores. Finally, Balakrishna’s NTR Kathanayakudu collected Rs 1.33 lakh share, ending up with an 11-day share of Rs 1.35 crores in Krishna district.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Gaddhalakonda Ganesh – Passable Gangster Drama
- Review : Bandobast – Only for a few thrills
- Forest cops file chargesheet against Mohanlal
- Pooja Hegde joins Akhil4’s shoot
- Gaddalakonda Ganesh’s premiere show US collections
- Grandson urges people to not believe in actor-TDP MP Sivaprasad’s demise news