Fun and Frustration, this year’s Sankranthi blockbuster starring Venkatesh, Varun Tej, Tamannaah and Mehreen, is making the most of the weekend holiday advantage. The film, in Krishna district, collected Rs 31 42 lakh share on Saturday, taking its 8-day total to Rs 3.43 crores. The film is all set to surpass VVR’s Krishna collections today.
On the other hand, Ram Charan’s Vinaya Vidheya Rama collected Rs 5.15 lakh share in the entire Krishna region on Saturday. The film’s 9-day total share is Rs 3.58 crores. Finally, Balakrishna’s NTR Kathanayakudu collected Rs 1.33 lakh share, ending up with an 11-day share of Rs 1.35 crores in Krishna district.
Articles that might interest you:
- After Olympic medalist, Varun Tej to train under Indian boxing champ
- Experienced a new sense of euphoria: Mahesh on SLN’s success
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s WW 1st week share: A massive non-Baahubali feat
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s record 8-day worldwide share
- Rana, Sai Pallavi shooting in the God’s Own Country
- Vijay Deverakonda back from MMA training; To kick-start Fighter soon