Victory Venkatesh, Varun Tej, Tamannaah and Mehreen together delivered a blockbuster laugh riot this Sankranthi in the form of Fun and Frustration. Released on January 12, the film has collected nearly Rs 45 crore share in the twin Telugu states, while the worldwide share has already surpassed the Rs 50 crore mark.
In Krishna district, on Sunday, F2 collected Rs 36.98 lakh share. The film’s 9-day total Krishna share is Rs 3.80 crores. On the other hand, Vinaya Vidheya Rama collected Rs 7.52 lakhs on Sunday, taking its 10-day total to Rs 3.65 crores in Krishna district. Finally, NTR Kathanayakudu collected Rs 1.72 lakh share on Sunday and ended up with a 12-day total share of Rs 1.37 crores in Krishna region.
Articles that might interest you:
- Entha Manchivadavuraa’s latest worldwide collections
- Sudheer Babu’s look from ‘V’ to be out on this date
- KTR is all praise for Thaman
- Interesting title in consideration for Venkatesh’s Asuran remake
- Press Note : Choosi Choodangaane Overseas By Nirvana Cinemas
- RRR in an exciting phase, star hero joins the shoot