On Tuesday, in Krishna district, F2 had a modest outing at the ticket counters. The film collected a share of Rs 11.98 lakhs and took its total 11-day Krishna share to Rs 4.08 crores. The film is expected to reach the Rs 5 crore mark by the end of its full run.
On the other hand, Vinaya Vidheya Rama could only collect a shocking Rs 1.12 lakh share on Tuesday. The film’s 12-day Krishna district share is Rs 3.68 crores. Finally, NTR Kathanayakudu collected Rs 35,003 on Tuesday and ended up with a 14-day share of Rs 1.38 crores in Krishna district.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan’s chartered flight travel becomes a hot topic
- Ala Avikunthapuramlo continues its steady run in the US
- Comedian Sunil falls ill-Thanks the audience for wishes
- Makers of Nishabdam silent- Is the film releasing?
- Poll : Which of these romantic dramas will be a bigger hit?
- Ashwathama trailer- Gripping and Raises Curiosity