On Tuesday, in Krishna district, F2 had a modest outing at the ticket counters. The film collected a share of Rs 11.98 lakhs and took its total 11-day Krishna share to Rs 4.08 crores. The film is expected to reach the Rs 5 crore mark by the end of its full run.
On the other hand, Vinaya Vidheya Rama could only collect a shocking Rs 1.12 lakh share on Tuesday. The film’s 12-day Krishna district share is Rs 3.68 crores. Finally, NTR Kathanayakudu collected Rs 35,003 on Tuesday and ended up with a 14-day share of Rs 1.38 crores in Krishna district.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sye Raa Trailer- Celeb Reactions
- Sye Raa Trailer – Epic and Mind-Blowing
- Poll : What did you think of Sye Raa’s trailer
- Bigg Boss- Remuneration of Varun Sandesh and Vithika revealed
- Top comedians in discussion for Prabhas’s next
- Noted heroine’s link-up rumor goes viral