Venky and Varun Tej’s multi-starrer, F2, released amid an intense competition from Ram Charan’s Vinaya Vidheya Rama and Balakrishna’s NTR Kathanayakudu. However, the fun factor throughout the film has worked in F2’s favor and the film has turned out to be this year’s Sankranthi winner.
In Nizam, on Saturday and Sunday, F2 totally dominated VVR at the ticket counters. While F2 collected Rs 1.41 crore share on Saturday, it went on to collect Rs 1.77 crore share on Sunday, pocketing Rs 3.18 crore share in its second weekend.
On the other hand, VVR failed to put up a decent show across Nizam during its second weekend. The film could only collect a meagre Rs 10 lakhs and Rs 16 lakhs on Saturday and Sunday respectively, ending up with a 2nd weekend total share of just Rs 26 lakhs. Needless to say, these are shocking figures for a star hero’s film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chay, Samantha building their love nest by the sea?
- Parasuram readies a solid entertaining role for Chay
- Bunny’s special plans for Ala Vaikunthapuramlo’s success celebrations
- Sankranthi releases at US: SLN eyes $2M & ALVP inching towards $2.5M
- My character in Disco Raja will surprise everyone-Ravi Teja
- Payal Rajput in awe of star hero