Venky and Varun Tej’s multi-starrer, F2, released amid an intense competition from Ram Charan’s Vinaya Vidheya Rama and Balakrishna’s NTR Kathanayakudu. However, the fun factor throughout the film has worked in F2’s favor and the film has turned out to be this year’s Sankranthi winner.
In Nizam, on Saturday and Sunday, F2 totally dominated VVR at the ticket counters. While F2 collected Rs 1.41 crore share on Saturday, it went on to collect Rs 1.77 crore share on Sunday, pocketing Rs 3.18 crore share in its second weekend.
On the other hand, VVR failed to put up a decent show across Nizam during its second weekend. The film could only collect a meagre Rs 10 lakhs and Rs 16 lakhs on Saturday and Sunday respectively, ending up with a 2nd weekend total share of just Rs 26 lakhs. Needless to say, these are shocking figures for a star hero’s film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan recovering; Urges people to be more cautious about COVID
- Aditi Rao Hydari stuns everyone with her Netflix film
- Interesting buzz on Akhil Akkineni’s next project
- Praveen Sattaru reveals major details about Nagarjuna’s next
- Top OTT platform acquires Balayya’s Akhanda
- Bigg Boss Sohel signs noted producer’s next