Vinaya Vidheya Rama and F2, the latest Sankranthi releases, have pulled off a solid show at the box-offices across Nizam on the Sankranthi festival day. Both the movies ran to packed houses across several major towns and villages in the Nizam region.
Utilizing the holiday advantage to the fullest, VVR collected a share of Rs 1.50 crores on the Sankranthi day. The film’s 5-day Nizam share is Rs 10.50 crores approximately. On the other hand, F2 ruled the roost yesterday and collected Rs 1.92 crore share. The film’s 4-day share is nearly Rs 7 crores.
However, Vinaya Vidheya Rama has to perform extraordinarily throughout this week to bring some cheer to the Nizam distributor Dil Raju, who has shelled out a whopping Rs 20 crores to acquire the theatrical rights. Meanwhile, F2 is inching towards its break even mark of Rs 9 crores in Nizam.
Articles that might interest you:
- Brahmanandam to leave the audience in tears in this special film
- Pawan Kalyan’s chartered flight travel becomes a hot topic
- Ala Avikunthapuramlo continues its steady run in the US
- Comedian Sunil falls ill-Thanks the audience for wishes
- Makers of Nishabdam silent- Is the film releasing?
- Poll : Which of these romantic dramas will be a bigger hit?