F2 is having a superb run all over and is minting good money. The film collected 70 lakhs in the Nizam region yesterday and the trade expects that the film might touch a share of 22 crores in Nizam by the end of its run.
The film has shocked many in the industry with the way it has been playing at the cinema halls. The comedy caper has become both Venkatesh and Varun’s highest grosser to date in their respective careers.
Anil Ravipudi directs this film which was produced by Dil Raju.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Shekar – Slow but watchable
- Review : Dhagad Saamba – Boring horror comedy
- Press Note : Godavari Flows to India as “UTK”
- F3 movie clears censor formalities
- Ram Charan launches Telugu trailer of Vikram
- Akhanda actor passes away