Yesterday we had revealed that F2 has been going super strong and made 9.2 cores after the first two days of its release in both the two Telugu states.
Now, the latest we hear is that the collections on the third day were even better as the film scored 5.7 crores hereby taking the total of the film to 14.9 crores after the first three days in AP/TG.
With the actual festival happening today and a holiday tomorrow, the collections of the film will surely boost up and the makers will surely see good profits in the coming days.
Articles that might interest you:
- Official: BB3’s title to be out on this special day
- Poll : What do you think is the main reason behind Vakeel Saab’s success?
- Stalwart actor in Akhil-Surender Reddy’s Agent?
- Vakeel Saab’s Maguva Maguva female version touches hearts
- Vakeel Saab’s latest US & Aus collections
- Film with Ram Charan; Talented director gives clarity indirectly