Released as a Sankranthi festive treat, Victory Venkatesh and Varun Tej’s comedy multi-starrer, Fun and Frustration, went on to become a huge blockbuster in the twin Telugu states and overseas. This Anil Ravipudi directorial had surpassed the Rs 20 crore milestone in Nizam last week.
On Thursday, F2 collected Rs 11 lakhs and took its 20-day total Nizam share to Rs 21.21 crores. Since there are no major releases this weekend, F2 is expected to have a free run today, Saturday and Sunday, and comfortably collect Rs 22 crore plus share in Nizam. This is a huge feat by the movie, considering the fact that it was only sold for about Rs 9 crores in Nizam.
Tamannaah and Mehreen are the leading ladies in Fun and Frustration. Dil Raju has produced the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Valmiki’s satellite and digital deals details
- Yet another super star raises awareness against cutouts culture
- Ram Charan to resume RRR’s shoot soon
- Gang Leader’s 1st weekend Nizam share; All set to enter 5 Cr club
- Gang Leader’s 1st weekend Guntur share; Enters 1 Cr club
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 15-09-2019