Fun and Frustration, the Victory Venkatesh and Varun Tej’s Sankranthi blockbuster, is continuing its unbelievable theatrical run in the twin Telugu states. The film has pulled off a stunning feat in Nizam on its third Sunday.
On Sunday, F2 collected Rs 92 lakhs at the box-offices across the Nizam region and surpassed the Rs 20 crore milestone. The film’s latest Nizam total share is Rs 20.52 crore.This kind of feat is only possible for big budget movies and leading stars. But a medium budgeted film like F2, featuring a senior hero and a rising hero, crossing the Rs 20 crore share mark has left the trade circles and even fans highly thrilled.
F2 is still minting a lot of money over the weekend and is doing a steady business on weekdays. The film will have a free run for the next couple of weeks and even find its place among the all-time top 5 grossers in Nizam. F2 has Tamannaah and Mehreen as the leading ladies. This Anil Ravipudi directorial is produced by Dil Raju.
Articles that might interest you:
- Disco Raja – A dream come true for the young starlet
- Upasana heads to world’s most prestigious B-school!
- After Olympic medalist, Varun Tej to train under Indian boxing champ
- Experienced a new sense of euphoria: Mahesh on SLN’s success
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s WW 1st week share: A massive non-Baahubali feat
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s record 8-day worldwide share