Victory Venkatesh and Mega Prince Varun Tej starrer F3 created a laugh riot in theatres. Directed by Anil Ravipudi, the movie is still running in 10 theaters in Telugu states, which is a big achievement in these days.
F3 made all sections of audiences, including families, come to theatres after a long time. The successful movie completed 40 days and is running towards 50 days in 10 theatres.
According to the makers, the film crossed Rs. 20 crore-share mark in Nizam, which is a rare feat. The film in its lifetime run collected Rs. 53.94 crores share in AP & TS and Rs. 70.94 crores share worldwide. The worldwide gross stands at Rs. 134 crores.
Here’s area wise shares list of the movie
Nizam- 20.57 crores
UA- 7.48 crores
East- 4.18 crores
West- 3.41 crores
Krishna- 3.23 crores
Guntur- 4.18 crores
Nellore- 2.31 crores
Ceded- 8.58 crores
Karnataka- 5 crores
ROI- 2 crores
Overseas- 10 crores
AP/TS share- 53.94 crores (Incl. GST)
WW Share- 70.94 crores
WW Gross- 134 crores
Produced by Shirish and presented by Dil Raju under the Sri Venkateswara Creations banner, the makers were firm about not releasing the movie on OTT platforms until it completes a seven-week run.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Laal Singh Chaddha – Aamir disappoints
- Ravi Teja’s next production gets a title – Deets inside
- Impressive: Sita Ramam and Bimbisara day-6 collections in Krishna district
- List of movies and series to watch this weekend
- NBK 108: Time locked for a massive announcement
- No stopping Sita Ramam at the US box office