Fun and Frustration (F2) released during the Sankranthi festive season last year and ended up as a huge blockbuster. This Anil Ravipudi comedy entertainer had Venkatesh, Tamannaah, Varun Tej and Mehreen in lead roles and Dil Raju is the producer. Soon after F2 turned out to be a massive success, Dil Raju had announced its sequel, tentatively titled F3.
F3 was expected to go on floors in 2021. But the latest updates reveal that the film will be kick-started in August this year and hit screens for Sankranthi next year. While Venky and Varun will join hands for the sequel, another star hero will also join this fun entertainer. There were speculations in the past that Mahesh Babu could be roped in for the lead role. Stay tuned for further updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- This is what Dil Raju is doing during the lockdown period
- Crazy twist in Pradeep’s 30 Rojullo Preminchadam Ela
- Ram Charan makes a pact with Rajamouli for Acharya
- This one role cost Rakul offers in Tollywood?
- Noted actor attacked for giving social distance advise
- NTR, Mollywood star to share screen space in RRR?