Trade pundits are expecting bigger numbers on cards today in Telugu states. In fact, the movie that has enough laughs has repeat value. Moreover, family audiences are thronging to theatres for the unlimited entertainment.
In Telugu states alone, the movie has raked in a huge share of Rs. 8.4 crores on the second day in AP and TS. With this, the movie collected a solid Rs. 18.77 crores share for 2 days in Telugu states.
F3 is superb in overseas as well. The movie crossed $750K mark and is heading towards 1 million. Since Monday is a holiday, it will be a great advantage for F3 to rake big numbers in the region in its extended first weekend.
The detailed two-day collections of F3 in AP and TS are here
Nizam – 8.16 Crores
UA – 2.23 Crores
Ceded – 2.41 Crores
Guntur – 1.42 Crores
Nellore – 0.86 Crores
East – 1.28 Crores
West -1.23 Crores
Krishna – 1.18 Crores
Articles that might interest you:
- Interview : Virat Karrna – Srikanth Addala Garu brought out the best in me for Peddha Kapu
- Dunki will release on December 22, says Shah Rukh Khan yet again
- Poll : What’s your take on Sudheer Babu’s Maama Mascheendra trailer?
- Exclusive: Tasty Teja is being paid this much for Bigg Boss 7 Telugu
- Official: Ravi Teja’s Eagle to hit the big screens on January 13, 2024
- Mahesh Babu launches Maama Mascheendra’s intriguing trailer