Ram Charan and Samantha-starrer period village drama, Rangasthalam, had a phenomenal first weekend in the twin Telugu states by amassing over Rs. 38.70 crores share. And then, Monday was crucial to estimate the film’s actual box-office projection.
As per the latest updates, Rangasthalam has passed the litmus test on Monday with flying colors and collected a solid Rs. 6.30 crores share in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. With this, the film’s 4-day Andhra, Nizam and Ceded collections totalled to Rs. 45.12 crores share approximately.
The film’s advance bookings for Tuesday are quite good and another 5 crore share seems to be possible today. By tonight, Rangasthalam will surely surpass the Rs. 50 crore share milestone in the twin Telugu states.
Articles that might interest you:
- Date locked for Phalana Abbayi Phalana Ammayi’s teaser
- Veera Simha Reddy for Vedha – Deets inside
- Allu Aravind’s press meet – Here is what you need to know
- All set for the release of Ravi Teja’s Ravanasura first single
- Latest: Balakrishna responds to the controversy about his comments on nurses
- Latest US collections of Writer Padmabhushan