Fans of Mollywood star Fahadh Faasil are excitedly waiting for his fireworks in a negative role in his maiden Telugu film, Pushpa. This Sukumar directorial has resumed its shoot last week, and Fahadh will also commence shooting for his part this month.
In a latest interview, Fahadh surprised everyone with his revelation on teaming up with Sukumar. FaFa, as he is fondly called by his fans and friends, revealed the he and Sukumar have been planning to collaborate on a project since a long time. “I have seen his (director Sukumar) earlier films and we were planning a project to plugin since a long, so I’m excited about it,” said the Malik hero.
Fahadh will also be dubbing for his role in Telugu. Pushpa will have a pan-India release in all the four major South Indian languages and Hindi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Akhanda doing solid pre-release business?
- Mahesh’s star power: Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s massive new record
- Trivikram wraps up a key aspect of Mahesh’s next?
- Balamevvadu title track: Keeravani sings in Manisharma’s composition
- Mahesh Babu’s debut film Rajakumarudu turns 22
- Chiranjeevi’s heartfelt wishes on Sonu Sood’s b’day