Fans of Mollywood star Fahadh Faasil are excitedly waiting for his fireworks in a negative role in his maiden Telugu film, Pushpa. This Sukumar directorial has resumed its shoot last week, and Fahadh will also commence shooting for his part this month.
In a latest interview, Fahadh surprised everyone with his revelation on teaming up with Sukumar. FaFa, as he is fondly called by his fans and friends, revealed the he and Sukumar have been planning to collaborate on a project since a long time. “I have seen his (director Sukumar) earlier films and we were planning a project to plugin since a long, so I’m excited about it,” said the Malik hero.
Fahadh will also be dubbing for his role in Telugu. Pushpa will have a pan-India release in all the four major South Indian languages and Hindi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tamannah reveals how Baahubali helped her career
- Puri Jagannadh – There would be honesty in Vijay Deverakonda’s acting
- Prabhas’ latest stylish looks go viral
- Pelli SandaD actress grooves to Nithiin’s hit song
- Enormous number of screens increased for Karthikeya 2’s Hindi version
- UP government gives special honor to this recent hit film