In a tragic news, Annapureddy Krishna Kumar, the producer of Fahadh Faasil and Sai Pallavi’s soon-to-release psychological thriller, Anukoni Athidhi, passed away this morning in Vizag. According to the latest updates, Krishna Kumar suffered a heart attack following which he breathed his last.
Anukoni Athidhi was first released in Malayalam as Athiran in 2019. The film was directed by Vivek and noted Kollywood music director Ghibran had scored the soundtrack. Govinda Ravi Kumar is jointly bankrolling Anukoni Athidhi’s Telugu dubbed version. The film is gearing up for release very soon. 123telugu.com extends its deepest condolences to the bereaved family.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sonu Sood rubbishes rumors on gifting his son a 3 Cr Mercedes
- Vijay Deverakonda’s cheeky reaction on Liger’s 200 Cr deal reports
- Puri Jagan designs a raunchy number for Vijay Devarakonda?
- Sai Tej starts dubbing for Republic-Release date to be announced soon
- Vijay fans miss a world record on Twitter Spaces
- Mahesh Babu to launch nephew Ashok Galla’s debut film’s title teaser