In a tragic news, Annapureddy Krishna Kumar, the producer of Fahadh Faasil and Sai Pallavi’s soon-to-release psychological thriller, Anukoni Athidhi, passed away this morning in Vizag. According to the latest updates, Krishna Kumar suffered a heart attack following which he breathed his last.
Anukoni Athidhi was first released in Malayalam as Athiran in 2019. The film was directed by Vivek and noted Kollywood music director Ghibran had scored the soundtrack. Govinda Ravi Kumar is jointly bankrolling Anukoni Athidhi’s Telugu dubbed version. The film is gearing up for release very soon. 123telugu.com extends its deepest condolences to the bereaved family.
Articles that might interest you:
- ‘Masooda’ locks its release date
- Review : Ponniyin Selvan: Part 1 – Dull and slow
- Satya Dev’s new film launched with a pooja ceremony
- HHVM: Keeravaani’s pic with Pawan Kalyan goes viral
- Buzz for Godfather picks up- What will Nagarjuna do now?
- Chiranjeevi-Nagarjuna to attend a mega event today