Yesterday, a letter bearing Tamil star Thala Ajith’s name and signature went viral on social media. The so called letter stated that Ajith will again join social media by creating an official account.
Upon being informed about the fake letterhead, Ajith promptly consulted his legal counsel and issued a public notice. Ajith’s counsel said that the actor will be initiating legal action on those who created his fake letterhead and even forged his signature.
The counsel also clarified that Ajith has no such plans to join social media and that the actor is not supporting any fan pages on social media.
Articles that might interest you:
- Director alleges threat to life; Appeals to Chief Minister
- Not Chiranjeevi but Sai Pallavi to share screen space with Pawan?
- Alia Bhatt to shoot RRR in one location
- Popular channel bags Vakeel Saab’s rights?
- It’s official: Mani Ratnam to join forces with Netflix
- Irfan Pathan’s look from Cobra get a good response