The menace of fake profiles on social networking sites is haunting Amala Paul once again. Few days ago, she had specifically told her followers that her real Twitter handle is @amala_ams and urged them not to follow or believe some of her other fake profiles. She even asked those handling the fake profiles to stop tweeting because it was misleading most of her fans. Today, she found out that there were more fake profiles on her name. “Again tellin u all these accounts are fake ..u baseless ppl stop doing this ..deactivate it immediately @amalapaul @Amalapaul_ #suethem! One more faker joining the list @amalapaul8 …whew! ! I am in no way associated with these ..seems like a group of miscreants here! !Kill,” she posted on Twitter. She’s currently in Hyderabad where she’s shooting for a song for her upcoming Telugu film Nayak. Lawrence is the choreographer of the song and the actress was delighted to work with him for the first time. The film has Ram Charan, Kajal and Amala Paul in lead roles. V V Vinayak is directing the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Young hero’s mother breaks down after watching Sita
- Aishwarya meme: Vivek Oberoi dropped by charity foundation
- Bollywood actress lands plum role in Christopher Nolan’s Tenet
- Nidhi Aggarwal set for her Tamil debut
- Paris calling for Vijay Devarakonda
- Mahesh to attend WC 2019 with family