Released last Friday to average reviews, Falaknuma Das, the official remake of the Malayalam crime drama Angamaly Diaries, has had a good first weekend in the Nizam region. It looks like the controversies surrounding the film have boosted the collections a bit, as the film had a decent hold at the box-office on its first Monday.
Yesterday, in Nizam, Falaknuma Das collected a distributor share of Rs 22 lakhs. The film’s 4-day total Nizam share is Rs 1.89 crore. The film is expected to end up surpassing the Rs 3 crore share mark in the Nizam region by the end of its full run. Apart from playing the main lead, Vishwak Sen has also directed and produced the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shruti Haasan to join Vakeel Saab’s sets soon
- Acharya- Ram Charan to shoot ahead of this dad
- Lack of bankable heroines bothering Tollywood makers
- Poll : NTR or Prabhas. Whom should Prashanth Neel of KGF fame direct first?
- Poll : KKR VS MI- Who will win today’s IPL Match?
- NCB summons Deepika Padukone, Rakul Preet, Shraddha and Sara