Family crowds are eagerly awaiting the first true multi-starrer of the Telugu Film industry in many many years, ‘Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu’. The movie has Victory Venkatesh and Superstar Mahesh Babu in the lead roles. Director Srikanth Addala has worked on the script for a very long time and industry sources say that it is a very nice family drama. Family conflict and sentimental drama stories have long been a mainstay for Telugu family crowds and such films have been becoming scarce over the years.
With two top stars returning to this genre and a big producer like Dil Raju backing it, the era of family dramas and multi-starrers might very well be making a solid return to the Telugu Film Industry. Venkatesh will be seen opposite Anjali in this film and Mahesh Babu will be seen with Samantha.
- Much-awaited Bollywood biopic to be shot in Hyderabad
- Yesteryear heroine Rambha blessed with a baby boy
- NTR spotted spending lonely time in Milan
- Forgotten director to make a comeback
- Finally, young hero buys a smartphone