Family crowds are eagerly awaiting the first true multi-starrer of the Telugu Film industry in many many years, ‘Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu’. The movie has Victory Venkatesh and Superstar Mahesh Babu in the lead roles. Director Srikanth Addala has worked on the script for a very long time and industry sources say that it is a very nice family drama. Family conflict and sentimental drama stories have long been a mainstay for Telugu family crowds and such films have been becoming scarce over the years.
With two top stars returning to this genre and a big producer like Dil Raju backing it, the era of family dramas and multi-starrers might very well be making a solid return to the Telugu Film Industry. Venkatesh will be seen opposite Anjali in this film and Mahesh Babu will be seen with Samantha.
Articles that might interest you:
- Keerthy Suresh’s Bollywood debut film to kick-start soon
- Rajini, Nayan to shoot a duet in the Pink City
- Fresh buzz on Vijayashanthi’s role in Sarileru Neekevvaru
- Vijay Deverakonda, talented director to team up for the third time?
- Charan is the biggest achievement of my life: Chiranjeevi
- Evaru all set for its Japanese release