The Family Man 2 has become a solid hit and is garnering good views online. Everyone who is associated with this show has got a lot of exposure.
The series is set in Chennai and a Tamil actor, Ravindra Vijay played the role of Muthu Pandian, the cop who assists Manoj Bajpai. Well, he is in the news now.
The update from the film circles is that Ravindra Vijay has been roped in for the Pawan Kalyan film which is the remake of the Malayam hit Ayyampanum Koshiyum that also has Rana. This is a big opportunity for this actor.
Articles that might interest you:
- Raashi Khanna joins the big league remuneration wise
- Akshay’s Sooryavanshi to lock this new date for release?
- Noted Hindi producer eyes Rashmika for his film?
- Bollywood superstar to announce Master’s Hindi remake?
- Master, Vakeel Saab, November Story and Krack in IMDb’s top 10 Indian movies
- Rajamouli eager to resume RRR shoot