The Family Man 2 has become a solid hit and is garnering good views online. Everyone who is associated with this show has got a lot of exposure.
The series is set in Chennai and a Tamil actor, Ravindra Vijay played the role of Muthu Pandian, the cop who assists Manoj Bajpai. Well, he is in the news now.
The update from the film circles is that Ravindra Vijay has been roped in for the Pawan Kalyan film which is the remake of the Malayam hit Ayyampanum Koshiyum that also has Rana. This is a big opportunity for this actor.
Articles that might interest you:
- Big announcement on Akhil’s Agent on the way
- Yash and Prabhas to team up – Deets inside
- Maruthi gives an update on his film with Prabhas
- Mahesh Babu finally returning to India
- Nagarjuna paid big bucks for Bigg Boss 6
- Shocking: Actress Meena’s husband passes away