Mega Power Star Ram Charan and family hero Srikanth are working together for a new movie that is being directed by Krishna Vamsi. Currently, the film is being shot in Rameshwaram and some family scenes are being shot on Charan and Srikanth. The senior actor will be seen as Charan’s paternal uncle (babai) in the film.
After the Rameshwaram shoot, the unit will shoot in Pollachi and Nagercoil also. Veteran Tamil actor Raj Kiran will be seen as Charan’s grandfather in this movie. Kajal Aggarwal and Kamalinee Mukherjee will be seen as the leading ladies.
The movie has not been titled yet. Bandla Ganesh is producing this big budget movie on Parameshwara Arts banner and Thaman is composing the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi’s role revealed in Koratala’s next?
- Sai Dharam does a good deed on birthday!
- Sundeep Kishan’s next gets a November release
- Pratiroju Pandage’s first glimpse is colorful and lively
- Star hero fulfills his word, gives chance to her again
- Mahesh or Bunny-Who will move out of Sankranthi race?