In an unfortunate turn of events, late music director Chakri’s family is entangled in a war of words and mutual allegations over his property. Yesterday, Chakri’s wife Sravani filed a harassment complaint on Chakri’s mother, brother and a few others at the Jubilee Hills Police Station, alleging that her in-laws have been forcing her to vacate her house and to sign on the documents related to Chakri’s property.
Soon after Chakri’s death, Sravani approached the Human Rights Commission to seek protection from her in-laws. However, the warring parties made a compromised after mediation by family elders. Sravani even alleged that she had doubts over Chakri’s sudden death and said that Chakri must have been poisoned on that fateful night. Sravani also alleged that her in-laws even whisked off Chakri’s postmortem report.
On the other hand, Chakri’s mother too alleged that her son had died of poisoning and said that she suspected Sravani’s hand in it.
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief
- Star director urges people to enroll to vote