It is a known fact that Allu Sirish is doing the remake of the Malayalam hit ABCD in Telugu. The film is very soon going to kick-start its shoot in Hyderabad in a big way.
The latest we hear is that master Bharath, who was a very famous child artist is now a young man and will play Allu Sirish’s best friend in the film. The announcement was made today and many are happy to see this talented actor back on screen.
Pellichoopulu producer Yash Ranginni and Madhura Sreedhar are jointly producing the movie. More details of this film are still awaited.
- Avunu actress Poorna to share screen space with a star hero
- Hilarious comic episodes in Allu Arjun-Trivikram film
- Nandamuri hero follows Mahesh Babu’s route
- Rajamouli not following Maryada Ramanna & Eega strategy for RRR
- NTR Mahanayakudu’s Day 1 US collections