It is a known fact that Allu Sirish is doing the remake of the Malayalam hit ABCD in Telugu. The film is very soon going to kick-start its shoot in Hyderabad in a big way.
The latest we hear is that master Bharath, who was a very famous child artist is now a young man and will play Allu Sirish’s best friend in the film. The announcement was made today and many are happy to see this talented actor back on screen.
Pellichoopulu producer Yash Ranginni and Madhura Sreedhar are jointly producing the movie. More details of this film are still awaited.
- Deepika, Ranveer’s new home costs Rs 50 crores!
- Tamannaah, Sundeep’s bold chemistry in Next Enti’s trailer strikes an impact
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- Vijay Deverakonda’s cheeky reply to Prabhas
- Taapsee reveals why she can’t demand a pay equal to male stars